So, I don’t just write here. I am also a permablogger at Wheat & Tares and Main Street Plaza. I used to be a permablogger at Mormon Matters as well. You can find a listing of all my posts at Mormon Matters at my profile page there, a listing of all my posts at Main Street Plaza at my profile page there, and a listing of all my posts at Wheat and Tares at my profile page there.
If I had to recommend posts at any of these places, I guess I would recommend:
- Why I Almost Went on a Mission (my inaugural post!)
- Every ex-member a missionary
- Coming out of the closet (not that one!)
- Who Should Go to Church, Anyway?
- Alma 32, a Thought Experiment
- Who is a Cultural Mormon?
- What’s good in a Bible translation?
And from Main Street Plaza:
- Scripture Fights and Bible Bashing (inaugural post!)
- Following or Pioneering
- Moral Foundations: Why we may not see eye to eye with the faithful
- Wait a minute; those aren’t my morals!
- How Mormon values gave me courage to leave
- The Boiled Seed and Honesty
- Does it matter if Mormons are seen as Christians (inaugural post!)
- What is intrinsically wrong with polygamy?
- The Land of “Make Belief” and Alma 32
- Why Cultural Mormonism doesn’t exist
- Uncorrelated Mormons: Put your money where your mouth is
- The Fractures and Factions of Mormon Blogging, Part I and Part II
- Typical Mormonism Fallacy
- How does It Get Better, exactly?
I guess I’ll update this list as I write more.